By default, the identity pages are pre-compiled in .Net core 3.1 and not available to be modified. I want to bring them back so they can be edited.
Follow the below video to add the desired pages. By editing them, they override the compiled versions. Here, I only added login page.
- A C++ MPI code for 2D unstructured halo exchange
- Essential bash customizations: prompt, ls, aliases, and history date
- Script to copy a directory path in memory in Bash terminal
- What is the difference between .bashrc, .bash_profile, and .profile?
- A C++ MPI code for 2D arbitrary-thickness halo exchange with sparse blocks