Visual Studio bookmark speeds up code development in big projects. Here, I mention the keyboard shortcuts.
Show Bookmarks window: Ctrl + k, Ctrl + w
Toggle bookmark of a code line: Ctrl + k, Ctrl k
Skip to the next bookmark: Ctrl + k, Ctrl + n
Skip to the previous bookmark: Ctrl + k, Ctrl + p
Tags ➡ ⋅Net core
- A C++ MPI code for 2D unstructured halo exchange
- Essential bash customizations: prompt, ls, aliases, and history date
- Script to copy a directory path in memory in Bash terminal
- What is the difference between .bashrc, .bash_profile, and .profile?
- A C++ MPI code for 2D arbitrary-thickness halo exchange with sparse blocks